- Builds 1,000+ 3.5GHz golden spectrum band base stations in Hong Kong
- Extends sales points of SoSIMs to over 400 Watsons and PARKnSHOP online and offline stores
- Unveils Hong Kong's first 3. Orbstellar by XCEPT NFT BIG BANG Immersive Experience Hall
- 5G availability ranks No. 1 locally*
- Invested over HK$3 billion to expand mobile network and develop 5G since 2019
- Jointly organises "Universe in a Flower" 5G 4K Live Streaming Concert with Tsz Shan Monastery and the Hong Kong Chinese Orchestra
- Becomes an exclusive 5G technology provider for Digital Art Fair Asia 2021
- Organises "3•Art Space | NFT Art Show" at the 3Supreme Shop to promote art tech
- HTHKH wins the Asia’s Best Employer Brand Awards for the 10th consecutive year
- Partners with FORTRESS to launch "3HK@FORTRESS" shop-in-shop at selected FORTRESS stores
- 3 Hong Kong provides 5G coverage to 99%^
- 3 Hong Kong partners with PARKnSHOP to launch SoSIM exclusively at 250-plus PARKnSHOP stores
- 3 Hong Kong and Hong Kong Chinese Orchestra form a 5G strategic alliance and jointly organise Hong Kong's first 5G 4K live streaming Chinese music charity concert titled "5G. Syncs with the Power of Drums"
- 3 Hong Kong launches 5G services
- Appointed lead operator to build 5G system for Hongkong Land’s Grade A commercial buildings and shopping malls
- Builds CK Asset’s first 5G-enabled shopping mall, OP Mall, in Tsuen Wan
- Launches a revamped 3Supreme service brand
- Unveils "3.OneWorld" strategy
- Wins bids for 40MHz of spectrum in the 3.5GHz band and 30MHz of spectrum in the 3.3GHz band for 5G development
- Acquires entire 24.1% interest in each of HTCL and H3GHK from DOCOMO for US$60 million
- Appointed lead operator to build an integrated 5G radio system for Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Acquires spectrum in the 900MHz and 1800MHz Bands
- Completes successful 5G outdoor network trials in the 3.5GHz and 28 GHz bands and is first to make a live outdoor broadcast via a 5G network in Hong Kong
- Completes network deployment for local section of the Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong Express Rail Link (XRL)
- Embarks on epic digital transformation journey
- Completes 4.5G network deployment for local section of the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge
- Becomes one of the first Asian operators to activate an NB-IoT roaming capability
- 3 Hong Kong activates 5CC (Component Carrier) carrier aggregation (CA) network technology
- 3 Hong Kong launches 3Innocity Programme to create an IoT ecosystem fit to accelerate Hong Kong's development as a smart city
- Sells 100% interest in HGC for HK$14.5 billion
- Opens 3LIVE flagship store
- 3 Hong Kong and Huawei complete construction of an NB-IoT network to usher in an era of massive 5G connectivity
- 3 Hong Kong partners with four gaming giants to launch the "3Gamer" Portal
- 3 Hong Kong and Razer open the first RazerStore in Hong Kong
- 3 Hong Kong announces a strategic alliance with Razer, the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers
- The largest commercial Wi-Fi operator in Hong Kong with 25,000+ hotspots#
- 3 Hong Kong enters the 4.5G era
- Mobile base stations supported by 1Gbps fibre-optic connections.
- Launches Premium VoWi-Fi Service enabling a variety of smart devices to make/receive non-SIM voice calls.
- Launches 4G LTE service in Macau.
- Ushers in a new era of FDD-TDD LTE-A network in Hong Kong.
- HGC celebrates 20 years of service.
- Launches Flexi Pass.
- Launches HGC Retail Cloud Solutions.
- Launches VoWi-Fi service.
- First data centre in Hong Kong and Mainland China region to attain ISO 50001 energy management standard presented by SGS.
- Becomes the largest scale Wi-Fi service provider in Hong Kong following expansion of "hgc on air" hotspot network to 16,000+.
- Wins bid for 9.8MHz spectrum in the 1.9-2.2GHz band.
- HTHKH celebrates 30 years of service.
- Launches bundling of 4K Home Broadband and entertainment content.
- Launches new finnish smartphone Jolla in Hong Kong.
- HGC GlobalCentre opens a new data centre at Kwai Chung.
- Activates VoLTE capability.
- 4G LTE service achieves full MTR coverage.
- HGC's Wi-Fi network service rebrands as "hgc on air".
- Launches enterprizCloud and bizCloud.
- First in Greater China to launch Direct Carrier Billing service for Google Play App purchases.
- Deploys a 100G optical backbone network.
- Launch of LTE Cat 4 network provide data speed of up to 150Mbps.
- Acquires 10MHz spectrum in the 2600MHz band (shared under 50/50 joint venture).
- Launches 4G LTE service, offering data speeds up to 100Mbps.
- Boasts the largest amount of available radio spectrum for service provision in Hong Kong.
- Acquires 30MHz TDD-LTE spectrum in the 2.3GHz band.
- Hutchison Telecom Hong Kong and Vodafone launch a strategic partnership in Hong Kong as part of an agreement with the Conexus Mobile Alliance.
- Launches world-class Internet platform AMS-IX Hong Kong.
- Included as a constituent of the Hang Seng Sustainability Benchmark Index.
- Forms strategic partnership with Vodafone Group in Hong Kong.
- HGC becomes one of the accredited Securities and Derivatives Network (SDNet/2) service vendors for Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited.
- Acquires 10MHz spectrum in the 900MHz band.
- Launch of "3Home Broadband" to storm the residential broadband market.